Saturday, November 10, 2007

Cute Baby Fix

Ok so here's some pictures of Aubrey from last week. Because I am a complete idiot, I forgot to bring my camera on Halloween. Thus, I missed the opportunity to take pictures of her dressed up like a pea-pod. I hope my sister sends me one!

Anyway, here she is with my sister holding her at the baptism, wearing the sweater I made (it fit her perfectly! The booties, however, were too big.):


After a little water, a little chrism, and more than a little bit of tears, here she is asleep:



Later, we had a reception and my sister changed her into a more casual, comfortable outfit. Here's one of her many feeding times! My brother-in-law looks exhausted. Aubrey looks like a delightful little peanut!:




I just love this picture. She really looks like my side of the family: a very Italian baby!


We had a good time having them all up here. I will be heading down there to NC to look after Aubrey during the second week in December. My sister has to go back to work and the child-care person isn't contracted to start until February! So we're all pitching in to help. My mom will be staying with my sister for the whole month of January.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sweater looks terrific on her! I'm sure that's destined to become a family heirloom!

Katie J said...

That sweater looks wonderful on your little "mini me"!