"Yeah, go ahead and leave that tribute of gold and jewels over there with the rest of that crap."
I saw this on another random blog somewhere and I am totally stealing it.
My Movie Meme
1. Name a movie you have seen more than 10 times.
Clue. SHUT UP!
2. Name a movie you've seen multiple times in the theater.
Lord of the Rings, the Fellowship of the Ring
3. Name an actor/actress that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
Hmmm…there are a lot:
Harrison Ford (even though he’s like eleventy)
I was going to say Matthew Fox, ‘cause he’s hotter than 1000 suns, but even I wouldn’t go see that craptastic We Are Marshall just for him.
And for you, Todd…Hugh Jackman ;-) (Despite Van Helsing)
4. Name an actor/actress that would make you less likely to see a movie.
5. Name a movie than you can and do quote from.
Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie. “Let’s leave under the cover of in the biggest car in the county.”
6. Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.
Well I don’t know if this is strictly a musical, but Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. The GOOD one, the REAL one, the one with the ONLY PERSON EVER WHO COULD BE WILLY WONKA: Gene Wilder. Interesting note, this movie was released on the very day my husband was born,
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
8. Name a movie you would recommend everyone see.
Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead. Because it’s just too funny and just so well written. My Neighbor Totoro, because it’s a lovely, endearing film. Anything by Mel Brooks.
9. Name a movie that you own.
Name a movie? Only one? Jeez…Fritz Lang’s Metropolis
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
GAH! Um…David Bowie.
11. Have you ever seen a movie at a drive-in? If so, what?
Nope! Dude, I'm from South Philly; we don't have drive-ins, yo!
12. Ever made out in a movie?
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't gotten around to it yet.
Romeo and Juliet (the one with Leonardo DiCaprio)
14. Ever walked out on a movie?
YES! I walked out of My Demon Valentine.
16. What was the last movie you saw in the theater?
Blades of Glory. Side-splitting hilarious.
17. What is your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
I like most stupid funny movies. Think Airplane, and you pretty much have my taste in movies, well comedy anyway. Don’t do horror. And most drama leaves me flat.
19. What is the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
I’m pretty sure it was Star Wars.
20. What movie do you wish you'd never seen?
Eyes Wide Shut. Stupid, pretentious, boring crap. The Passion of the Christ, which should have been called Mel Gibson’s Drunken Orgy of Gore 2004.
21. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
22. What is the scariest movie you have seen?
The Ring. Oh my God, y’all; couldn’t be alone in a room with a TV for a week. This is why I don’t do horror movies.
23. What is the funniest movie you have seen?
Whoa this is hard. Hmmm…it’s a three-way toss-up:
South Park the Movie
25. Have you ever seen a movie so bad that it was good for other reasons?
Yes, Royal Deceit. Hilarious times infinity. And pretty much every movie with Jean Claude Van Damme in it.