Monday, October 09, 2006

Hello from North Carolina

So here I am in Wake Forest, North Carolina. I will be going back home to Philly this evening. Let's hope the plane isn't delayed for 14 hours.

Anyway, I just wanted to report that I finished knitting one of the Fantasy Naturale market bags! And I am about to start on the second. I think it looks pretty good! I will take a picture of it when I get home and post it asap.

My only complaint (aw, come on now, you KNEW I would have at least one) is that I ran out of yarn literally with 10 stitches left to bind off. TEN STITCHES. Frustrating. So, I had to take a piece of yarn from one of the other skeins of Fantasy Naturale I had, which also happens to be in a different color scheme altogether. Nice. Sigh. I guess it doesn't look too bad....Maybe.

OH! And I got assigned a secret pal! YAY! I e-mailed her to make sure that her address was correct. Don't want the goodies being sent back to me undeliverable, especially since she is not in the United States.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I am anxious to see the photo of your Fantasy Natural market bag. I have been wanting to knit the Saturday Market Bag by Jodie Danenberg. I'm getting pretty tricky with this HTML stuff huh?

Gina said...

You rock, Beth! Picture coming soon!