Thursday, October 11, 2007

Beautiful Patterns

Hey everybody!

So my friend Marsha's latest post on her blog is about knitted pumpkin hats and items for the autumn season. One such item is a skull illusion scarf. It's a free pattern at this blog.

So I went to the blog. It's a SUPER pattern. But also, I just have to say that ALL the patterns on this blog are just magnificent. I love them. I think I might purchase a few of the sweater patterns, especially this and if you scroll down, you'll see (on the right) a wrap sweater called Erica, which has a pattern coming soon. I want that too. Beautiful stuff. And the free patterns are really nice as well.

Just thought I'd share.

3 comments:

Katie J said...

Thanks for sharing Gina! See you tonight...

cindybmw2004 said...

Thank you thank you thank you! I have already posted pictures on my blog! You really are an AMAZING woman!

cindybmw2004 said...

It will go really fast. I was at 983 on Friday and received the invitation on Sunday! Expect yours most probably this week!

Let me know! :)