Friday, March 07, 2008

Thanks, Dishcloth Pal!

A great, big thank-you to my Defeat the Winter Doldrums Dishcloth Swap Pal for the lovely package I received yesterday!! My pal was the fabulous Corinne B. over at Craftyloca! Here's a picture of the contents:


Here are some highlights: First of all, that washcloth is the most gorgeous shade of coral. It matches perfectly with my bathroom!! Also, it's super soft and very large. I can't wait to use it! Corinne also gave me the remainder of the yarn she knit with. I think it might be enough to knit a little scrubbie puff thing! The washcloth was in that beautiful mesh bag you see in the middle of the photo. It's so pretty! Corinne, did you make the bag?

The purple yarn is Plymouth Fantasy Naturale, which is my most favorite cotton yarn EVER! I love this yarn! And I don't have any yarn in that color, so this will be fun to knit with! I love stitch markers, and these are truly beautiful! They look like hand-made, hand-painted glass. The candle smells terrific, too!

In the back underneath the Fantasy Naturale is this cute little "balloon bag!" I can't wait to use it for some of my knitting supplies! I love the bright orange color too.

Thanks so much Corinne! I absolutely adore everything! :-)

2 comments:

Corinne said...

Hi Gina,
I am so glad that you liked everything! Enjoy!
Corinne

Beth said...

Nice, coral washcloth!