Monday, October 13, 2008

Weekly Topic #5- All Hallows Eve Dishcloth Exchange

If you could go anywhere at all to enjoy a wonderful fall vacation - where would you go and why? Somewhere you've been? Somewhere you've heard has amazing fall colors? Somewhere that's LESS fall-like than where you are? Post and tell us about it and then post a comment here to let us know you've posted!

Hmm...this is a tough question for me because there are so many places I'd like to visit. I've always wanted to go to San Francisco. I imagine that fall there must be beautiful. I also want to get to Italy. I'm not really sure what the fall is like there. But I think I would have a wonderful time there, no matter what the season. Lastly, I've been to Japan; spent most of my time there in Tokyo. We went in the summer, though, and it was sweltering and it also rained a lot. I'd like to go back there during the fall and visit an onsen and see some more rural places. I think the fall would be a great time to do it.

2 comments:

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

You have done some really great stuff:)Hugs Darcy

Grace said...

Gina, my package arrived today, it was just the pick me up I needed, I have been sick again and just got back from the doctors, I just wanted to let you know it arrived safely and I love everything in it, you truly packed a wonderful swap box, the peach gummies are a fave, the yarns are wonderful, the cloths beautiful, love the beaded counter, the soaps, all of the G things and the pattern, i never saw the dolphin case before, its truly a hoot, you were very generous and I am truly grateful, Keep in touch