Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ravelry-o-rama!

Hey folks! So I finally am getting around to updating my stash information on Ravelry. Took me long enough, I know!

So, I am photographing and cataloging in the order that I have the yarn in my wall-o-yarn shelf --- by color. So far I've done:

Red/pink
Orange/Yellow
Greens
Blues

Now, I also have some random yarn in bags or what-not hanging around and decided to do some of those as well. Just what I could grab nearby.

Which means that I'm about 1/3 of the way done. I need to do this on the weekends when there is nice light coming into the yarn room. At night it might be harder. I really want this to get DONE, but I don't want to rush it either.

I have left to do:
Purples
Black
Grays
White/Ivory
Browns
Pastels
Multi-color

Go over and check it out when you get a chance! I have some stuff listed for trade/sell. I might look into another place to try to unload this stuff. But we'll give it a little time on Ravelry and see if I get any bites.

I'm spent. LOL

No comments: