Monday, March 30, 2009

Done!

I think it's done. And actually, it's better than before, I think. I cleaned up some links, removed dead ones, added new ones. So I'm pleased as punch...for now.

Tomorrow is weigh-in day. I hope I have a better result this week than last week, in which I actually GAINED a pound. Not sure how. I did everything to the letter.... Anyway, I think tomorrow will show a loss. I mean, I FEEL like it should. Does that make sense? Look all I want is my damn 10-pound ribbon! Is that too much to ask?!

Anyway, here's a funny and cute little video that Todd's friend Dan sent me:



You know that if we had a cat door that led to the outside, we'd have about 73 squirrels running amok in our house.

1 comment:

Pat said...

That video is great! Love the cats at the top of your blog.