Saturday, March 28, 2009

RAGE TIMES A BAJILLION

OMG I am ready to rip all my hair out in utter frustration.

I tried to change the template of this stupid blog. And I did as they recommended and downloaded a full copy of the template, just in case I screwed something up.

Well I must have screwed something up because when I tried to get back all my links in the right sidebar, I discovered that they are all gone. I don't know what happened to them, or even if it was my fault. It probably was.

Thankfully, I was able to find a cached copy of my blog through google and I saved it. It will be tedious for me to put in all those links again, but at least I have them all now. I couldn't even remember half of them.

I'll have to add them all tomorrow. I'm just so freakin' tired now....

And my quick editing option isn't working.

RAAAAAAAGE.

God, I hate you , Blogger.

No comments: