Monday, March 30, 2009

Slowly...

This dumb blog is coming back together. I finally got the header the way I wanted it. Yes, those are all my beasts. I figured, since the blog does have the word "menagerie" in it, then I should probably include pictures of my animals, unusual and sundry as they are.

Maybe tonight I will work on getting back the 8375675465902 links that went missing from the sidebar.

In other news...I hope this will be a short week. The Sakura (Cherry Blossom) Festival's big finale day is April 5. I'd really like to go this year, since I've missed it for the last 2 years. The weather has been pretty crappy for the last 2 years. Since the events of the day take place outside, with limited activities inside (the Horticultural Society building), when it rains EVERYONE piles into this small building and it's just...not pleasant. So let's pray for DRY weather. I don't care if it's cold outside. Just no friggin' rain, please.

Today was the first day of spring classes where I work. It hasn't been too infurating so far. My extra-pointy trident has not had to make an appearance, yet.

More later!

3 comments:

Katie J said...

The festival sounds wonderful!

Gina said...

I don't know what your schedule looks like, but if you can make it there, it's really fun!

Bubblesknits said...

Great header with all the kitties. :-)