Tuesday, August 14, 2007

DDOS Swap SUPER Pal!

I have returned from Vermont, which I will post about in a couple of days. I know you are all just waiting on baited breath....

I just have to say how fantastic my Dog Days of Summer Dishcloth Swap Pal has been. Thank you so much, Mary B, for being such a great spoiler. I received a package a goodies yesterday and I absolutely love everything! Just take a gander at all my delightful booty:

It just can't get any better than that! Not one, but TWO pretty crochet dishcloths AND a scrubbie! And a whole booklet of lovely dishcloth patterns. I think there are 15 in there! And look at all the yarn. I love that Sugar & Cream colorway and the coral and reddish Plymouth Jeannee yarns are so soft and fabulous. It's very hard to get Plymouth yarn over here. In fact, I've never even seen Plymouth Jeannee yarn ever. EVER! I can't wait to knit with it! The Paton's Grace yarn is one that I have been wanting to try! I literally had it in an online shopping cart a couple of weeks ago and thought "Ahhh...maybe later." So I am super stoked to finally have this to try! Mary is from Vegas, and it's hotter than Matthew Fox in a Speedo over here in Delaware, so she sent me an M&M's notepad instead of risking a nasty chocolate mess in the box because of the August heat. Very smart! I love the scents of the lotions too: Pineapple and Peach. Yum! I love fruit-scented items. And how cute are the kitty 2008-2009 personal planner and mini key-chain calendar?!? SQUEEEE!

Personally, my favorite thing has to be that green scrubbie. I like flipped my lid over that! Here it is in closeup!



Here's a close up of some of the patterns in the book and the Plymouth and Patons yarns. Oh and the scrubbie again. God I love that thing! :



Thanks again, Mary for being such an awesome pal and spoiling me rotten! You are the best. Hearts to you! :-)

2 comments:

Katie J said...

What a great secret pal! How did she make that scrubbie? Must have pattern...

Gina said...

She sent me an e-mail with a link to the pattern! She rocks!

http://crochetpatternsonly.blogspot.
com/2005_05_16_archive.html