Thursday, August 21, 2008

Info on Mr. Chesterfield...Plus...

First of all info on Mr. C:

He is HORRIBLY constipated, poor thing. Which apparently explains the bald patch on his upper back thigh area. He's been licking and pulling out his fur back there. His muscles are so sore and tender and that's the only way cats know how to deal with it. So we had them give him another enema. They said that "a lot was removed." So that's good.

As for the possible renal issues, well, we have to wait some more. They took more blood tonight and hopefully the results will come back showing an improvement. We should know tomorrow or Saturday. He's gained 2 ounces. But then again, that could be a build up of stuff in his colon, which they removed. Yuck.

Also, the vet recommended that we wean him off the BP medicine entirely, which is
something I've been wanting to do for a while too. So he's now down to .2 once a day. He seems ok now. I think he's a little confused and tired of being poked and prodded, understandably

So we're still in a holding pattern, somewhat. But things certainly look better than they did this morning.

Now the plus...

This is THE most hilarious picture from Lost that I've ever seen, I think. I'll have to keep looking for more. This is from Season 1, Episode 5: The White Rabbit. Yeah it's a slow week at work.... Enjoy!



Ok first of all, can I get Matthew Fox to come roll around on the ground with ME, please? Jesus Tap-dancing Christ; even filthy, grubby, & sweaty he's SMOKIN' HOTT. Second, look at Terry O'Quinn's face. LMFAO. He's probably like "GAH, MATT. YOU ARE CRUSHING MY LEFT ARM." Good stuff.

2 comments:

michelle f said...

I'm thinking good thoughts for Mr. C. I have an old kitty, Logan, who is 15 and getting oh-so-skinny. I am thinking it may not be long. So anyway, let's send each other good cat karma! And yeah, Mathew Fox...so, soooo hot.

Gina said...

Awww! Thanks for posting! I'm sending all good karma to your kitty, Logan! Incidentally, Logan is my brother-in-law's name. How odd!