Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Dear Blogger:

I've had this blog open for almost a year now and I have got to know: when are you going to have some new themes for us to choose from for our blog pages? Hmmm? I am tired of these lame-ass, pastel-ish dots. And the other six or seven themes you have just leave me flat. Just so you know, I went over to Vox to check them out and guess what? They have like 17,952 different blog themes to choose from. I'm too much of a lazy slob to be bothered to move my blog over there. So you really lucked out. But geez, Blogger, get with the program, people and make with some new skins!

K? THX! Buh bye!

PS: FIX THE PICTURE-UPLOADING MECHANISM TOO, WILL 'YA? GAWD.

2 comments:

Marsha said...

Move your blog to Wordpress.

Come on. You know you want to. :)

Gina said...

Refer to my "lazy-slob" nature. :-) And I did play around with Wordpress last week and it's just not very user-friendly.