Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Happy Anniversary


Three years ago today, Todd and I got married. We've been together for 8 and 1/2 years---great years. I don't know what I'd do without him. And I don't even want to think of what my life would be like if he were not part of it.

Incidentally, when we were outside the reception taking this picture, Todd and I were heckled---yes, that's right, heckled---by these two old geezers who were attending a separate party in the ballroom next to ours. They were outside puffing on stinky cigars. They made some comment about me being "an ol' ball and chain," and that they'd give Todd $2 for our wedding bands, if we wanted to accept their generous offer. Nice.

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Happy anniversary! I didn't know about the hecklers--that's a pretty good story. I'm sure they were just jealous. :)