Saturday, June 16, 2007

Quiz-Mania!

You Are Not Stupid

You got 10/10 questions right!
While acing this quiz doesn't prove you're a genius, you're at least pretty darn smart.

Hooray! I R SMART!



You Are a Centaur

In general, you are a very cautious and reserved person.
However, you are also warm hearted, and you enjoy helping others in practical ways.
You are a great teacher, and you are really good at helping people get their lives in order.
You are very intuitive, and you go with your gut. You make good decisions easily.

Yeah, I'd say that's pretty accurate too.



Your 80s Theme Song Is:

Just Can't Get Enough by Depeche Mode

SWEEEEEEEET!



You Were a Giraffe

You are a high achiever - able to reach things others can't.
A great communicator, you are good at getting past superficialities.

O...K....Wish I could have kept the height advantage in this life.




You Are A Gold Girl

You're dependable and hard working. You never miss a deadline - and you're never late.
You have a clear sense of right and wrong. You're very detail oriented.
You get frustrated when your friends are sloppy - or when they don't follow through.
You're on top of things, and you wish that everyone else was!

Sounds like me, ok.



Your 80s Hunk Is

Jason Bateman

Hey, I'll take it! The first time I took the quiz, I ended up with Kirk Cameron. SHUDDER. But I realized I clicked the wrong button for one of the questions. Whew.




You Are A Poplar Tree

People tend to look up to you, and it's a bit lonely at the top.
Inside, you are not always self confident, but you show great courage.
Mature and organized, you are reliable in any situation.
You tend to have an artistic or philosophical outlook on life.
You are very choosy in love and take partnership seriously.
What's Your Celtic Horoscope?

Yeah, this is pretty much me too.

No comments: