Thursday, September 14, 2006

Ok, I Am Stoked!

I just signed myself up for Secret Pal 9! YAY! I took a quick peek at the titles of the blogs of some of the other participants (oh man, they do have A LOT). I saw a couple of familiar blogs there and a whole lot of new ones. One name really stood out for me: someone's blog is called "The Knitting Ninja..."

That name totally rocks! The only way that could be cooler is if it was "Yeargh! It Be The Knitting Pirate-Ninja."

And she has the coolest little ninja cartoon character on there.

And DAMN she's a super knitter.

I suddenly feel really inferior...I'm going to go stand over there in the corner now.... K? Thanks, buh-bye.

2 comments:

Marsha said...

The name of that blog definitely falls in the "Damn, I wish I'd thought of that first!" category. 'Cause, you know, ninjas are KEWL.

r said...

Wow. Thank you so much for the love!! Much appreciated. Ninjas are definitely cool although credit goes to my drunk friend Simon for coming up with the name :) I'm flattered that you like my knitted stuff too.

Can't wait to start Secret Pal 9.