Friday, July 18, 2008

I'm Sure I'm Doing This Wrong

But I saw this meme on Kenny's blog. And I thought it looked interesting, so I am attempting to "tag" people into doing it as well.

Nosy Meme

“The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.”


Ok here goes:


1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

Ok, so 10 years ago was 1998. July 1998. GAH. What WAS I doing? Well, I was working at CHF. I was just about to move out of my parents' house and in with my sister. And I was in a pseudo-relationship with a guy who never wanted to admit that we were ever in any kind of relationship, pseudo or otherwise. He was weird. Librarian. Canadian. 'Nuff said.


2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):

Go to BJs to buy Fiber One bars in bulk and birthday cards. Seriously. Cards are 50% off there.
Pick up Donna from my parents.
Do some laundry.
Pack for the River.
Knitting, of course.



3. Snacks I enjoy:

If it's food I'll eat it, unfortunately. So, I am back on WW again. I've had a very good 2 weeks into it, so I guess that's positive. But that means my snacks are limited. However, some WW-approved snacks that I love, love, love: popcorn, blueberries, pretzels, sorbet.


4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

Pay off everyone's debts that I know and like.
Build a huge animal sanctuary here on the East Coast, kind of like Best Friends in Utah.
Hire a full-time personal trainer, nutritionist, and chefs.
Hire full-time people to play with and take care of our cats.
Travel all around the world to all the places I've ever wanted to go.


5. Places I have lived:

Philadelphia, PA
Bear, DE
Wilmington, DE
Claymont, DE

not much there LOL.


6. Peeps I want to know more about aka, the "tagees":
Katie
Marsha
Beth
Nicole
Michelle
Corinne

1 comment:

Corinne said...

Hey, there....I've finally posted my answers!!