Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Weekly Topic #4

Here's this week's topic: Go check out one other person's blog who's answered some of the weekly topics.. find someone you have something in common with, who posted a really cool cloth pattern, or who 'calls' to you for some other reason, and post about them on your blog sharing why!

Ok, first of all, I have to say that I really enjoyed the swap this go-round. I think because we were a small group, it made it much more cozy. I've been poking around on a lot of blogs of the other participants. So many talented people out there!

I think the other blog that speaks to me most is Carola H.

We both knit so that we don't kill people. And we both have like a zillion cats. And we both clearly have an obsession with yarn. LOL Also, she's a damn fine knitter and a crocheter! I love the knitting notions case she made.



No comments: